Press To Impress
- Eliminate the tedious task of chopping, dicing, and slicing
- Premium quality chrome-plated stainless steel
- Produce a fine paste
- One quick squeeze
Effortless One Press Action
- Solid & sturdy
- Strong enough to expel nearly every last particle from your garlic cloves
- Comfortable handle
A Great Value For Your Money
- Budget-friendly stainless steel garlic press
- Reduce or remove unwanted garlic scent
Your Daily Food Prep Kitchen Partner
- For frying, sauteing, or making your signature sauce
- You can use this tool for crushing other ingredients such as ginger, onion, nuts, seeds, and other spices
Easy To Clean
- Dishwasher safe
- Can be cleaned by hand washing
- Can be used as garlic mincer, garlic crusher, garlic smasher, or garlic press stainless steel mincer
- Does not include garlic peeler
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
Press To Impress: Eliminate the tedious task of chopping, dicing, and slicing with the Simple Craft Garlic Press. Made with premium quality chrome-plated stainless steel that can produce a fine paste with just one quick squeeze.
Effortless One Press Action: Designed to be solid, sturdy, and strong enough to expel nearly every last particle from the garlic cloves that you place in the chamber. Ergonomically designed with a comfortable handle that provides an effortless grip when in use.
A Great Value For Your Money: This budget-friendly garlic press is made of stainless steel which is known to reduce or remove unwanted garlic scent, lessening your future smelly problems that come with garlic preparation.
Your Daily Food Prep Kitchen Partner: Frying, sauteing, or making your signature sauce? No need to face the hassle of time-consuming food preparation. You can also use this tool for crushing other ingredients such as ginger, onion, nuts, seeds, and other spices!
Easy To Clean: There will be no problem when it comes to cleaning because this tool is dishwasher friendly! You can also clean your garlic press with a soapy cloth and rinse under running water. Note: We recommend cleaning this tool right after use to prevent the garlic residue from sticking into the chamber.